Are You Owed Money?

Denver Auditor’s Office Recovers Unpaid Wages


Denver Auditor Timothy M. O’Brien, CPA, wants to make sure that employees doing city work or working in the City and County of Denver get the wages they are owed according to the law. Denver Labor analysts ensure workers are paid according to the minimum wage, prevailing wage, and living wage ordinances. If you did work under a city contractor or on Denver-owned property, or if you were paid less than the citywide minimum wage, you might be owed back pay.

You can contact us at or call 720-913-5000. For minimum wage specific complaints, you may email or call 720-913-5039.

If you are owed more than $5.00, you will be listed below under your last name. This list is updated around the 10th of every month.

Did you find your name in this list? Please contact the Denver Auditor’s Office at 720-913-5000 or at

Contact our office

Call Us: 720-913-5000

Messaging us about